Retail Sales Associate (full time)
Located in our beautiful flagship Store at The Courtyard, this role is responsible for supporting our Founder across all aspects of the day to day running of our retail store. Duties include people leadership, driving store performance, stock management and visual merchandising.
- Provide excellent customer service with the ability to develop meaningful and loyal client relationships.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ability to manage basic store operations: processing shipment/transfers in a timely manner, merchandising goods on sales floor, maintaining perfect visual standards, aware of inventory/shortage concerns, communicate replenishment needs.
- Schedule flexibility and dependability
- Contributes towards the store reaching and exceeding monthly sales target.
- All other duties as assigned.
You will be an experienced leader with great mentoring and coaching skills with the ability to inspire the team. You are passionate about all things fashion with great visual merchandising and styling skills. You are passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences, driving sales, and are looking for a dynamic, busy, and fun work environment where no two days are the same.
- Previous experience in a people management role or similar
- An ability to communicate, coach and lead with warmth, positive energy, and sincerity
- An ability to lead by example
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Computer literacy encompassing strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Availability to work on week-ends
- Arabic is a plus
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org